As of 1 September 2023:
- Issued share capital: 61,174,990,184 ordinary shares of £0.00002 nominal value each.
- Supply@ME Capital plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- ISIN: GB00BFMDJC60
- LEI: 213800ZY2C2TI2C5WQ61
- SEDOL code: BFMDJC6
- TIDM: SYME
- In so far as it is known to Supply@ME Capital plc, the following persons are, directly or indirectly, interested (within the meaning of the Companies Act 2006) in 3% or more of its issued share capital (being the threshold for notification of interests that applies to shareholders pursuant to Chapter 5 of the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority made in accordance with section 73A of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended):
|Shareholder||Number of Ordinary Shares||Percentage of the issued share capital|
|The AvantGarde Group S.p.A.||14,694,038,529||24.03%|
|Venus Capital S.A.||9,150,000,000||14.97%|
- Save as disclosed in the above table, Supply@ME Capital plc and its directors are not aware of any person who, directly or indirectly, has a holding which is notifiable under English law or who directly or indirectly, jointly or severally, exercises or could exercise control over it, nor are they aware of any arrangements the operation of which may at a subsequent date result in a change of control over it. Those interested, directly or indirectly, in 3% or more of the issued ordinary shares (as set out in the above table) do not have different voting rights from other shareholders.
- The shareholdings (as set out in the above table) are based on information set out in the most recent TR-1 notifications that have been received by the Company by the relevant shareholder.
- The shareholdings (as set out in the above table) may differ from those shown on external electronic platforms, which are based solely on shareholder disclosures, because: (i) fund managers may hold shares in multiple separate funds where part holdings are considered below disclosure requirement levels; (ii) fund managers may not hold all of the voting rights of the shares; and (iii) external electronic platforms may not be up-to-date with new shareholder positions.