Board of Directors
Chair: The Board is seeking a permanent Chair, a non-executive director chairs each Board and Regulatory meeting
Members: Alessandro Zamboni, Enrico Camerinelli, David Bull, Tom James, John Collis
- The Directors recognise the importance of sound corporate governance and the Enlarged Group will adopt the QCA Code, as published by the Quoted Companies Alliance.
Chair: David Bull
Members: Enrico Camerinelli
- The Audit Committee will be responsible, amongst other things, for making recommendations to the Board on the appointment of auditors and the audit fee, monitoring and reviewing the integrity of the Company’s financial statements and any formal announcements on the Company’s financial performance as well as reports from the Company’s auditors on those financial statements. In addition, the Audit Committee will review the Company’s internal financial control and risk management systems to assist the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities relating to the effectiveness of those systems, including an evaluation of the capabilities of such systems in light of the expected requirements for any specific acquisition target. The Audit Committee will meet at least twice a year, or more frequently if required.
Audit committee terms of reference
Chair: The Board is seeking a permanent Remuneration Committee Chair, a member of the committee chairs each meeting
Members: Enrico Camerinelli, David Bull
- The Remuneration Committee will assist the Board in determining its responsibilities in relation to remuneration, including making recommendations to the Board on the policy on executive remuneration, including setting the over-arching principles, parameters and governance framework of the Company’s remuneration policy and determining the individual remuneration and benefits package of each of the executive Directors. The Remuneration Committee will also ensure compliance with the Corporate Governance Code in relation to remuneration wherever possible. The Remuneration Committee will meet not less than twice each year.
Remuneration committee terms of reference
Chair: A member of the committee chairs each meeting
Members: Susanne Chishti, Enrico Camerinelli, David Bull
- The Nomination Committee will be responsible, amongst other things, for reviewing the structure, size and composition of the Board and ensuring that it is comprised of the right balance of skills, knowledge and experience, identifying and nominating for approval candidates to fill any vacancies on the Board as and when they arise, giving full consideration to succession planning for the Company and making recommendations as to the composition of the other committees of the Board. The Corporate Governance Code recommends that a majority of the members of a nomination committee should be independent non-executive directors. The Company’s Nomination Committee will meet this requirement in due course. The Nomination Committee will meet not less than twice a year.
Terms of reference of the nomination committee
Supply@ME Group Corporate Structure
- * Ownership at 7 December 2021
- As announced in the RNS issued on 24 December 2020, 1AF2 S.r.l. and the AvantGarde Group S.p.A (TAG) previously merged together. Alessandro Zamboni was a Director of 1AF2 S.r.l prior to the merger and is the sole Director of TAG. The RNS can be found here.
- To the Board’s knowledge no other shareholders hold in excess of 3% of the share capital in the Company.